Wednesday, August 1, 2012

~ Mid-Week Mail Bag ~

Did You Know?

I happen to adore vintage wedding photos.  A wonderful surprise arrived this week from my writing pal - KDJ.  I shall treasure it always.  

PostMuse has a great blog - Orphaned Postcard Project.  Check it out!  There may be some postcards you can relate to and join in on the fun.

Anna L at The Lettering always works her magic with envelopes. You should see her creations!

Shannah at Write Before Your Eyes has endless creativity from mail art, to crafts, sewing, photography, canning, and the list goes on!  I don't know how she does it all.


~KDJ~


 ~Linsey~


~Carol B~

~David~

 ~Mendy~

 ~Gini~






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and a mention about my blog! :) You are such a special person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog tips! Oh, you've got some lovely mail. I love the spoons envelope!

    ReplyDelete